Foot Massage Combines The Soothing Benefits Of Massage With Benefits From Reflexology.
- First, the therapist will help you onto the massage table.
- Next, the feet are cleaned with a warm towel.
- Then the therapist will use light stretches and compressions to warm up your feet.
- Your therapist will incorporate rocking, long gliding strokes and trigger point release techniques into the massage.
- After the massage, if necessary, your therapist will discuss a self-care plan and recommend any follow-up treatments.
This is the perfect treatment for people who spend long hours on their feet or who suffer from stress and anxiety.